Hi Jordan,

imageBrowser:writeItemsAtIndexes:toPasteboard: is indeed the way to go.

Implement this method in your datasource and just fill the pasteboard with the
info you want (Images, paths, urls, data...) for the indexes passed in
arguments.
Also if you feed the imageBrowser with paths or urls
(IKImageBrowserPathRepresentationType,
IKImageBrowserNSURLRepresentationType...) , you don't have to do anything, the
pasteboard is filled automatically (i.e you don't need to implement
imageBrowser:writeItemsAtIndexes:toPasteboard:).

-- Thomas