On Oct 23, 2009, at 5:46 PM, Grant Erickson wrote:

On 10/23/09 4:38 PM, Kyle Sluder wrote:
On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Grant Erickson <erick...@umn.edu> wrote:
Unlike the Network table, in my case there is no mandate that an item (i.e. row) always be selected. However, if there are no rows selected, when I hit the tab key to change the key focus from my table to the preferences search field, the table automatically, yet undesirably, selects the first row.

Have you bound the table view to an array controller with "avoids
empty selection" set?

No, there are no associated controller objects or bindings for the table.

Does your table allow empty selections?

HTH,

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.