Thanks for the input! Using the %p printing, I found out that I might
not actually have the problem I thought I had. I checked for the
addresses in memory of the entries. They are all different so I guess
the problem isn't that they all point to the same object.
Basically, I got a source list to witch the user can add entries via a
button. The user can also edit the entries title by double clicking on
it. The problem is that when you add 3 entries for example, and then
edit them, all the items you renamed before will change their names -
even though they obviously shouldn't. So already while typing in the
new name, all other items will change their names, eventually all are
exactly the same.

Why is this happening?
Mike