Volker Hello
.

Yes Im sorry I was in a rush going out form the office,

I in fact fixed already, I did in my NSManagedObject subclass
-(NSDecimalNumber *)totalItemPrice{
        NSDecimalNumber * number;
double a = [[self quantity] doubleValue] * [[self unitPrice] doubleValue];
        number = [[[NSDecimalNumber alloc] initWithDouble:a] autorelease];
        [self setTotalItemPrice:number];
        return number;
}

I overrode only the getter, so I guess when the tablecells via bindings ask for that value, I return the product of the other 2 values, and set the resutl also, I dunno if this is the correct way to do so, but it worked :D:D:D.

thanks for the reply .

Gustavo