Hi,

I'm writing a Cocoa UI for an AudioUnit plug-in, based on a custom
NSView. Some host apps load such plug-ins within an NSPanel, or at
least a window with the hidesOnDeactivate property set to YES.

I'm trying to get notification when the panel is hidden and shown. In
Carbon the events kEventWindowShowing and kEventWindowHiding work fine
for this. I've tried
NSWindowDidExposeNotification/NSWindowWillCloseNotification but am not
receiving these notifications.

Any suggestions?

thanks,
os.