Hi,

for me it is: com.adobe.flash.video

acquired using the command line and the command: mdls path/filename

Cheers,
Volker

Am 11.11.2009 um 14:15 schrieb Shashanka L:

Hello,

My application is failing to catch the .flv files while searching in Snow Leopard (10.6.1). I am using the 'spotlight searching' for this.

But the same application works well in Leopard.

What is the Uniform Type Identifier ( kMDItemContentType) to be used in Snow Leopard to identify .flv file types?

Eg : public.avi (Uniform Type Identifier) can be used to search .avi file through spotlight.

Any ideas?

Please help..

Thanks,
Shashank Lagvankar

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.

This email sent to volker_li...@ecoobs.de