On Nov 16, 2009, at 12:18 AM, Luca Ciciriello wrote:

Hi All.

I'm a real beginner in Objective-C/Cocoa developing and I have two questions.

First of all I want to ask to you if exists a list dedicated to beginners as I am. This in order to not bother the real programmers in this developer list with real beginner question.

The second question (the technical one) is: Exists a Functional Programming stile (property/functionality) I can use in Objective-C 2.0 (I am a Haskell programmer and a C++ programmer)?

If you know C++, look at this,

http://pierre.chachatelier.fr/programmation/fichiers/cpp-objc-en.pdf

I found it very helpful.