Hmm,

So I am reading this ("Core Data: Apple's API for Persisting Data on Mac OS
X") and I see:

1. It covers sync services, which, I understand, I can't use to sync with
iPhone.
2. It covers core-data for iPhone in general, however that doesn't solve my
specific problem.
3. It covers the networking side and using NSManagedObject in a distributed
manner, however it only mentions in the last paragraph of "Distributed Core
Data" that:

"The design that we built here can also be used in a peer environment as
opposed to the client-server design. Multiple peers could use Bonjour to
discover each other and use distributed objects to sync their data stores so
that each device has a complete and up-to-date copy of the data set. In a
situation like that, a user could have our application on each of their
machines, and whenever they are near each other (that is, on the same local
network), they would automatically update each other. Talk about a pleasant
user experience!"

As you can see they do not talk about actually implementing synchronization,
so my original question stands. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks