Hello,
Could someone point me to some examples showing how to respond to open document events without using NSDocumentController? I think I've figured out that I need to register to receive those events with NSAppleEventManager but I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how to do this. The Apple docs say to look at the TextEdit project for an example of a document based application that does not use the NSDocument architecture, but the version of TextEdit that ships with more recent XCodes does use NSDocument. Downloading an old version of XCode just to get that example would be an ordeal on my satellite connection.

Thanks!
  Philip