Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with NSSegmentedControl.  My control has two segments.
Segment 0 has an image of NSAddTemplate, and segment 1 has an image of
NSRemoveTemplate.  Segment 0 is always enabled, and segment 1 is conditionally
enabled.  Segment 0 has a menu, segment 1 does not.

The behavior I'm expecting is this:  When I click on segment 0, the menu is
immediately show, and the action is not sent to the target.  When I click on
segment 1, the action is immediately sent to the target.

What I'm observing is that for both cells, the action is immediately sent to
the target.  Only when I click and hold on segment 0 does the menu show up.

However, I've found this line in some documentation: "Note also that if a
segment contains a menu, the action message is not sent when [the
NSSegmentedControl] is clicked." (very last sentence of this page:
http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/SegmentedControl/Articles/SegmentedControlCode.html)

How can I achieve the behavior that I'm looking for (and that is implied in the
documentation)?  Is there a way to set a different target and action for each
segment?

Thanks,

Dave DeLong