Hi,

I have used "securityMode" method in CWNetwork class of CoreWLAN framework to
find the encryption used in the current Airport WiFi connection.
I am getting return value kCWSecurityModeWPA_PSK.
My problem is I have 2 WiFi network,
1) WPA - PSK - TKIP
2) WPA - PSK - AES
But the Mac "securityMode" API is having only one return value for both these
network ie kCWSecurityModeWPA_PSK.
The same is with WPA2 also.

IF any one knows a way to find the exact type of encryption used in WiFi
Airport connection , Please let us know as soon as possible.

I have tried to find in preference files, but every were its written as WPA -
PSK only, no where I am able to find what type of encryption exactly is used
ie TKIP or AES .

With Best Regards,
Pappan