Hi Dave,

I think my case is some thing related with anti-aliased text.
Because as per your suggestion I made a screen shot and saved In my Mac Book. I have transfered the saved png image to my Windows PC to post in llist. But interestingly the screen shot when viewed in Windows don't have that problem.
So I think no use in posting that image.
Text are crystal clear. but the same screen shot when viewed in my Mac book again showed the same problem.

One more point is that I am using Xcode 3.2 in Snow Leopard (Version 10.6.2) and in System Preference -> Appearence -> "Use LCD font smoothing when available" option is disabled , again font and text are displayed perfectly ie with out any distortion. If I enable this option which is enabled by default this problem occurs. But this problem happens only with the application I have developed.

Regards,
Pappan

Dave Keck wrote:
Please post a screen shot of what you're talking about; perhaps you're
just seeing anti-aliased text?