Hi

I am trying to create a table with a single cell like in Contacts
Application top one. What I want is change the cell style time to time. But
changing the style does not work even I call [tableview reloadData] it seems
like cell style is not changing

I want to switch between Default cell style and Subtitle style according to
user input in next screen.

currently I am doing something like this in tableview:
cellForRowAtIndexPath: delegate method.

UITableViewCellStyle style;
if(profile.name.length > 0) {
    style = UITableViewCellStyleSubview;
} else {
    style = UITableViewCellStyleDefault;
}

But it seems like detailTextLabel is not added to the cell later when I
change the profile name and reload the table view. Is there any other way to
do what I am trying to do here.

Thank you,
Tharindu