Hi Mike, no there is no exception raised. The interesting thing is that when i
touch the frozen window in the lower right hand corner and resize the view...
the drawing works; but only for the time i resize it. The application works
perfectly in the backend. It seems that some system is not called or prevents a
call to drawRect. Maybe i should call "display" or "displayIfNeeded"?

Boris