On Nov 24, 2009, at 12:55 AM, Jerry Krinock wrote:

> Sorry, I'm back with this problem.  Although the code I posted worked
> perfectly in a Debug build, when I tested a Release build, the invocation of
> -mergedModelFromBundles: raised this exception :
>
>   Can't merge models with two different entities named 'Ixternalizer_entity'

Did you do a clean all before your build?

If a file is removed/renamed in Xcode, the old file will continue to exist in
the build until you do a clean - adding a new version results in leaving the
old version there (rather than just replacing it with the appropriate migration
information).

Glenn Andreas                      gandr...@gandreas.com
The most merciful thing in the world ... is the inability of the human mind to
correlate all its contents - HPL