It's simple once you get it to work the first time. If you made your provision for the domain com.skeyn then in the properties tab your identifier should be com.skeyn.${PRODUCT_NAME:rfc1034identifier} The last part of this is a macro that xcode will use to figure out what it needs to properly sign it.

Xcode should make a good guess what provision you want to use but you need to check the build settings. Look at the Code Signing Identity setting. From the pop up list you can make sure that it wants to use the right one and you can correct it if you need to. You typically have at least one for development and another for ad hoc builds. Later you'll need another for store or enterprise distribution.