On Nov 29, 2009, at 9:52 AM, glenn andreas wrote:

> On Nov 29, 2009, at 9:38 AM, Symadept wrote:
>
>> How can I scale my button or Label to be able to accomodate the localized
>> string?
>
> That's the whole purpose of being able to localize the nib/xib...

Exactly.  It's not possible to create a single nib such that its layout and
control sizes will be appropriate for every language.

Beyond control sizes being different, I've also found the following things to
consider between flavors of your nibs:

* Font size and/or style may need to change.
* Directionality would need to change (if localizing to right-to-left languages)