Hi,

Sorry, I missed your e-mail yesterday and only just saw it.

> Can't you simply use something like
> NSMenu *theMenu = [super menuForEvent:theEvent];
> early in your code and let the system do the heavy lifting?

Unfortunately it's not as simple as that as the only items I need are the
spelling items, and you never know how many there are. And as they use private
methods, there's no reliable way to check which items you need to grab, or even
which item will be the first below them across different operating systems.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

All the best,
Keith