On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Timofey Danshin
<rus.mcdevelo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. I've been hoping to write a number of applications that would be GUIs
> for some command line tools on a remote FreeBSD machine. The only problem is
> that i can't connect to it via SSH.

This statement is virtually meaningless. What are you doing, what
happens, and what have you tried?

> I have googled this issue, and found some scenarios for username/password
> authorization, but I use RSA authorization, and they don't work for me.

Are you shelling out to ssh(1) or something?  You need to provide
detail, and that includes posting your source code.

> I am still contemplating using libssh, but it seems quite complex for me, so
> if there are any other alternatives, i'd be grateful.

I always hate hacking things on top of SSH.  Perhaps you can go with a
raw TLS connection instead?  Hook up netcat on the receiving end to
pipe into the program(s) you wish to control, that way you don't
involve a shell.

--Kyle Sluder