On 10/12/2009, at 2:58 PM, Dan Ribe wrote:

> I already have snow leopard & developer tools for it. So basically I can
> develop application using it on snow leopard for both 10.5 & 10.6.
>
> I am looking for a copy of Leopard so that I can test my software on Leopard
> as well. thanks

This question is not Cocoa-related and should be asked elsewhere.

You have two options:

1) find a copy somewhere and buy it (eBay etc)
2) buy a developer membership from Apple. The Select and Premier memberships
allow you to download all releases of Mac OS X back to Jaguar (10.2).

The developer membership also gives you access to Apple's testing labs, if you
are close to the locations.

You'd need to ensure that your machine supports booting in Leopard, if your Mac
shipped with Snow Leopard it probably won't boot in Leopard.

--
Rob Keniger