i'm receiving memory leaks when using this code on device with
instruments.  the code seems fine to me so i don't understand the
leaks.  leaking objects are GSEvent and GeneralBlock-16.  you can
download my small sample project i've created using the above code at
this address:  http://tinyurl.com/yg8nh5s