On Saturday, December 12, 2009, Paxton Sanders <paxton.sand...@mac.com> wrote:
> I want to know when the user exits edit fields, so I can check values and
> provide immediate feedback.  I'm using
>  - (void)controlTextDidEndEditing:(NSNotification *)aNotification
> and it works.

Also (& it may not be an issue for you) beware of some actions that
don't (by default) end editing even though you might want them to
(particularly if your immediate feedback is related to validation).

For example, user types some text then chooses File -> Save without
ending editing so previous value gets saved... Not what users expect!