I have 2 UITextViews in a view; one contains a web address, the other an email
address.  The former, when touched, launches Mobile Safari and loads the web
page.  The latter, the email address, when touched, does nothing, even though
the view has colored it blue and underlined it.  If I touch-and-hold, I do get
the action sheet asking whether to make a New Message, Create a Contact, etc.

Am I wrong in assuming that touching the e-mail address should actually launch
Mail and create a new message to that address?  Do I have to do anything else
besides checking "Detect links"?

Thanks.