I'm trying to use guessesForWordRange:inString:language:inSpellDocumentWithTag:
and have it use automatic language guessing, but it doesn't seem to work.

At first I was just passing a word, and despite it being in Russian letters, I
figured it didn't have enough context to guess. So I passed in a large document
with the range of the word I want checked. But this didn't work either.

So then I thought, maybe this API isn't one that guesses. So I tried calling
checkSpellingOfString:startingAt:language:wrap:inSpellDocumentWithTag:wordCount:
 immediately prior with a unique tag the same as what I pass to
guessesForWordRange:inString:language:inSpellDocumentWithTag. But this didn't
help at all either.

How can I force the spell checking to guess languages?