Hello,
After reading some post, and coding my own class, I was able to set up a custom
glossy background color,  then I realize the title was behind it, so I just
place it above the background..

So, so far so good.

But now when I click in the header of a column, of course because its a custom
one, no highlight color appear... (yes the light aqua blue color) and also the
sort indicator.. all this seems to be under the background..  I have been
trying to check different approaches like, in the drawRect of the
CustomNSTableHeaderView method, when sending to draw each column headerCell
(which are subclasses also), check if the column is selected, of course this
will "work", if I have column selection enable, not my case, I also tried,
directly in the headerCell, checking if isHiglighted, but always returns NO. So
unless Im able to know where exactly I can check if the user clicked the column
header, to place the sort indicator or call the method -
(void)drawSortIndicatorWithFrame:(NSRect)cellFrame inView:(NSView *)controlView
ascending:(BOOL)ascending priority:(NSInteger)priority; on the HeaderCell, I
can't draw the background color for highlighted neither the sort indicator.
I tried also to override, the method :
- (void)highlight:(BOOL)flag withFrame:(NSRect)cellFrame inView:(NSView
*)controlView

but it was never called.

Any ideas?

Thanks