On Dec 23, 2009, at 4:34 PM, Lance Kwan wrote:

> I cannot uncheck the NSbuttonCell inside the tableView. When running the
> program, i set all the checkbox to NSOnState. meaning they are all check when
> running my program.
> But when clicking the checkbox it will no t uncheck. Is there a way i could
> uncheck? because setting the state to NSOffState will not work.

Table view objects get their state from a data source, so trying to modify them
outside of the data source methods won't work very well. Did you try modifying
the data source? If you're not using bindings, then the data source will get a
-tableView:setObjectValue:... message when you change a box's state. You'll
also have to return an NSNumber containing the state in your
-tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:... method.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>