So I have an idea or two, but nothing graceful, so I wanted to know the best
way of doing this....

I have an xcode 3.2.1 (10.6+ only project), which has a method that has an
optional URL as a parameter. This is mostly a take on the calendarstore
framework...I just want to offer the ability for users to include notes and
urls from a short cocoa window, which includes some of our own project
management info.

Currently, I have a nspopupbutton with some general values "Airbus",
"Southwest", "Delta", etc...upon making the proper selection and clicking the
"generate" button, it creates the event with said attributes, including the
URL. So, I have a list of about 10 items in that popup, and a loooong if
statement. Depending on the selectedItem of the nspopupbutton, it grabs the
associated url and stuffs it into the method and returns the event.

Normally, I'd take a switch/case approach here, but I've been warned about
doing so in Cocoa.

Any ideas?
It works fine now, but I know that there has to be a more graceful approach.

Thanks,