If I've generated core data classes from my model, how do I use them to create
new values?
Currently I'm doing this:

    CDClass *cdObject = (CDClass *)[ NSEntityDescription
insertNewObjectForEntityForName: @"CDClass" inManagedObjectContext: context ];

But I'm looking for something more like this:

    CDClass *cdObject = [ CDClass insertNewObjectInManagedObjectContext:
context ];

Is there any such method or do I need to add them to the generated class files
myself?

[this is for iPhone, but I don't think that that's relevant]