Henry hi.
You mean with the NEEvent method that returns the timestamp?... I was trying
that also, and as far as I understood its the timestamp between the App startup
and the event...  so I dunno how this might help me... maybe I misunderstood
the API doc?

To clarify the original question, what I want to achieve is something similar
to 10.6 dock, when you press the mouse on an icon, after a second or so, the
menu appears.  I dunno if this is what you understood.. I hope its better
explained now. :P

Thanks for your reply

G.