Hi, all

I'm fairly new to programming for the iPhone (still getting up to speed!), and
I have a hopefully simple question about positioning and scaling graphic images
in a UIImageView I created in IB. I'm trying to work with drawAtPoint and
drawInRect to position and size the image(s) (there will be 1 to 6 of them,
depending). The code I have is something like this:

resultImage.image = [[UIImage imageNamed:@"New_Image.png"] drawAtPoint:topLeft];

I get the impression I have to do something more complex to place (and then
size) this image, but I can't figure out from the docs, nor from online code
examples, how to do this.

Any help on this would be fantastic. Thanks so much!