On Tuesday, January 5, 2010, Henri Häkkinen  wrote:
> Thanks for your answer again, Patrick.
>
> By the way, what is the general opinion about the Cocoa Bindings technology
> among Mac developers?

Don't confuse my uninformed opinion with the general opinion but it
appears to be an 80% technology... 80% of the time (particularly for
simple cases) it works well & saves a bit of effort.

For the remaining 20% it varies significantly; sometimes you can bend
it, prod it and squish it to mostly fit... Sometimes you waste several
hours bending, prodding & squishing only to realise those several
hours of effort (assuming you were successful) saved you five or ten
minutes of glue coding.

My difficulty is knowing which situation is which. Plus often you will
get both situations in the one project...

Regards,
Matt