On 05/01/2010, at 5:35 PM, Rick Mann wrote:

> Am I doing something wrong, or failing to take some step to avoid this
> confusion? There may be legitimate changes in MOC A that need to be saved,
> but the merged changes should already be in the store.

When doing things like this that you don't want the undo manager to pick up on,
you just need to disable undo while you perform the operation, making sure you
flush changes before re-enabling it:

[moc processPendingChanges];
[[moc undoManager] disableUndoRegistration];

//do some stuff that alters the moc

[moc processPendingChanges];
[[moc undoManager] enableUndoRegistration];

--
Rob Keniger