Hi everyone,

I'm working on localizing an application, and I've been trying to figure out
what the runtime/OS/whatever will automatically localize for me (specifically
referring to the standard menubar).  Obviously, if I add my own NSMenuItems, I
have to localize them myself.  Some menuitems seem to be translated
automatically (Undo, Redo, Special Characters), while others don't (Find,
Spelling, Services).  Is there any rhyme or reason to why some menuitems get
localized without intervention and others don't?  Do I, for example, need to
manually localize "About MyApp", "MyApp Help", "Hide MyApp", "File" (the menu
title), "Edit" (menu title), etc?

Thanks!

Dave DeLong