Hi,

I'm trying to add a custom accessory view to an NSSavePanel with a
file
types popup and a couple other controls.  When
shouldRunSavePanelWithAccessoryView returns YES for the default
accessory
view, the type popup works as expected when dataRepresentationOfType
is
invoked, the correct type is there.  But when
shouldRunSavePanelWithAccessoryView returns NO and I set up my own
controls
in IB and prepareSavePanel, the file type is not set correctly when
dataRepresentationOfType is invoked. My file type popup action
invokes
setRequiredFileType and setFileType.

Nobody has had to add a document type popup to a custom accessory view? I would think this is a fairly common thing...

Is it possible to customize the default accessory view?

thanks
Jeff