Never used this view/control before.  I'm looking for resources to help me
shorten the curve, especially when used with the NSTreeController.  I'm also
considering switching my model to CoreData.  Currently I have some code working
that uses neither CoreData nor NSTreeController and I wondering if I should
stick with it or switch.

I have Googled but I'm not getting good hits on tutorials or extended
discussions on how to use these tools.  Perhaps some of you have authored
books, articles, or pages that are just what I'm looking for.  Or, you at least
know of some good resources I can consult.

I basically want to duplicate the outline-view interface and behavior for
something like iTunes.  Groups or collections selected on the left, content
available in tables in the remainder of the view to the right.

Thanks.

-Michael