Just found the answer from Date Formatting Prog. Guide.. Format Strings
section..

NSDateFormatter *inputFormatter = [[NSDateFormatter alloc] init];
[inputFormatter setDateFormat:@"yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss'Z'"];
NSDate *formatterDate = [inputFormatter dateFromString:@
"2010-01-08T08:09:20Z"];

Thank you,