Hi,

I try to set tailIndent for an NSMutableParagraphStyle attribute of an
NSMutableAttributedString. The documentation says:
   "If positive, this is the distance from the leading margin (for example, the
left margin in left-to-right text). That is, it's the absolute line width. If 0
or negative, it's the distance from the trailing margin-the value is added to
the line width."
I found however that both positive and negative values are measured from the
right margin, positive values make the text narrower, negative values make it
wider. (The same seems to be true for kCTParagraphStyleSpecifierTailIndent in
CoreText).
Is it a bug in the documentation, in functionality or in my code?
Thanks,
Geza