Hi Phillip,

Hmm, I don't think your solution will work for me. I don't have a
didSelectRowAtIndexPath method anywhere in my code. I'm not building an
iPhone app, so, I think I can use IB and my components a bit differently.

Is there any method anywhere that deselects, either in the table cell or in
the object array controller?

Thanks though,
Jenny