On Jan 12, 2010, at 9:55 PM, Alexander Bokovikov wrote:

> On the other hand, I'm getting BAD_ACCESS exception, if I insert [self
> release] within applicationWillTerminate delegate method of my AppController.
> So, what is the correct way to free AppController?

Don't worry about it. When the task exits, the memory it used is reclaimed by
the OS. If your application needs to do something else besides free memory when
it terminates, then you must do that in -applicationWillTerminate: and not the
-dealloc method of the application controller.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>