I found EXC_BAD_ACCESS error occurs when garbage collection is on only.
But when when garbage collection is off, first letter is not send to
NSTextField if InputMethod is on.
For example, when typing  '1' '2' '3' three keys when NSTextField is not first
responder.
If InputMethod is off, NSTextField shows "123".
If InputMethod is on, NSTextField show "23".

Is this bug of OS?
I'm using 10.6.2.