HEllo all..
Sorry im such a lama... I solved.. I just needed to initialize a NSString not
an NSAttributedString.. also, I excluded the tags that tIm not interested in

I usted the following.. and WOW... COCO its so great... it places the inline
styles.. which is what I needed!!!

        NSArray * exclude = [NSArray arrayWithObjects:@"doctype", @"html",
@"head", @"body",@"xml",nil];
        NSDictionary * htmlAtt = [NSDictionary
dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:NSHTMLTextDocumentType,NSDocumentTypeDocumentAttribute,exclude,NSExcludedElementsDocumentAttribute,nil];
        NSError * error;
        NSData * htmlData = [_mString dataFromRange:NSMakeRange(0, [_mString
length]) documentAttributes:htmlAtt error:&error];
        //NSAttributedString * htmlString = [[NSAttributedString alloc]
initWithHTML:htmlData documentAttributes:&htmlAtt];
        NSString  * sdat = [[NSString alloc] initWithData:htmlData
encoding:NSUTF8StringEncoding];

Thanks

Gustavo