> On Sat, 2010/01/16, Ken Thomases <k...@codeweavers.com> wrote:
>> On 2010 Jan 14, at 17:11, Carter R. Harrison wrote:
>> My model is an NSMutableSet that contains
>> NSMutableDictionaries.
>
> I think this is asking for trouble.  A set of mutable
> dictionaries doesn't make much sense.
>
> ..."Equal" is determined by the -isEqual: and -hash
> methods, not by identity (memory location).

So, it's quite possible that he has a "hash" used by
the NSMutableSet which doesn't depend on the contents
of the mutable dictionary once it's been created.

Still, though I can imagine someone wanting such a
set-up, I have to wonder what purpose it serves,
as opposed, e.g.,
to a mutable dictionary of dictionaries, or
a mutable array of dictionaries.