Hi Ken,

Thanks for your tips. We're closer I think. I took off the Selected Index
binding and instead bound the Selected Value to
ArrayController-selection-name. I'm probably binding it wrong though,
because I haven't quite gotten it to work yet.

I think what you say makes sense, about the selection objects and enabled
properties. I have a string in all three bindings' "No Selection
Placeholder" for the popup bindings (Content, Content Values, and Selected
Value), but instead, when the array controller is empty, the popupbutton is
both disabled and empty. "Conditionally Sets Enabled" is checked AND "Avoid
Empty Selection" is checked, but, no dice... You said this is what worked
for you? :/

Jenny