Hi Jedis,

Is it a proper design to use a NSDocument as a variable of another NSDocument?

I am now working on an application which generates some information from a
movie. The information generated will be showed as a table, and the information
in the table can be saved/opened. Multiple types of information are possible so
for one movie there may be several tables.

I used the NSDocument architecture for the movie document, and I am a little
bit confused about the hierarchy now: is it possible to set the table as
NSDocument and use it as a variable as the movie document? i.e., if I use
MovieDocument for the movie and TableDocument for the table, it is ok to use a
TableDocument object as a variable of the MovieDocument? Or any better pattern
for this?

Thanks in advance!

------
J.W.