I am I trying to learn proper memory management and have question: In the
following example, which objects am I responsible to release?

- (void) viewDidLoad{

        NSString *tempStr = nil;
        NSString *filepath = [[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:@"filename"
ofType:@"xml"];

        NSData *xmlData = [NSData dataWithContentsOfFile:filepath];

        NSMutableString *xqueryStr = [NSMutableString
stringWithFormat:@"/data/title/@number"];

        NSArray *resultNodes = PerformXMLXPathQuery(xmlData, xqueryStr);

        NSEnumerator *e = [resultNodes objectEnumerator];

        id object;

        while (object = [e nextObject]) {

                for (NSString *key in object){

                        tempStr = [[object objectForKey:key]
stringByTrimmingCharactersInSet:[NSCharacterSet
whitespaceAndNewlineCharacterSet]];

                        if ([tempStr isEqualToString:@"number"] ) {

                        }else {

                                        // do something here