Hi All,

I use NSPrintPanel's "addAccessoryController:" method to add an accessory view.
It is used to manipulate some app-sepcific variables inside NSPrintInfo's
"printSettings".

Most everything works fine, changing the values changes the preview, they are
stored in Presets etc.

The one thing I can't figure out is to detect when the user choses a different
preset. I tried observing printInfo, printInfo.printSettings and
printInfo.printSettings.myCustomValue, but neither produce KVO messages when a
preset with different values is picked.

The result is that after picking a preset the preview is updated, but my UI is
not.

So how can my viewController detect when the user picks a preset, or
alternatively when specific values inside printSettings change?

Thanks

Gerd