On Jan 20, 2010, at 05:33, Poonam Virupaxi Shigihalli wrote:

> I am using NSBorderless window style mask for window to set in full screen
> mode. I am unable to recieve the mouse moved event on borderless window.
> If I set the window style mask to titled I am able to recieve  mouse moved
> events.
>
> I have set in awake from nib
> [window  setAcceptsMouseMovedEvents:YES];
>
> And using mousemoved: function to detect the event.

This is not an answer to your actual question (apart from noting that window
behavior is famous for being different in non-standard window configurations),
but you might be able to bypass your problem by using NSTrackingArea (Leopard
and later) instead.

The side benefit of this is that tracking mouse movements with tracking areas
is (likely) somewhat more efficient overall than using the older
almost-deprecated 'setAcceptsMouseMovedEvents:YES' technique.