Hi, All,

Browsing the console log I've found that my app raises an exception, when it is launched in Mac OS X 10.4. I built it in 10.5 with 10.4 as a target setting. I didn't see any problems there. The exception is caused by unsupported selector calling [NSString boolValue]. I've scanned all my project but couldn't find any reference to "boolValue". What could cause the problem?

Visually my app is working nice in 10.4.

BTW, I'm using Sparkle framework, but AFAIK it is compatible with 10.4.

Any ideas?

-Thanks