Hello.

What is the best way to detect that there is no internet connection from my
Cocoa app? Detecting no network would work too but I'd like to be able even if
the Macintosh is connected to a network that it can't reach the internet. I
know I could use a test connection but is there a better way?

-Laurent.
--
Laurent Daudelin
AIM/iChat/Skype:LaurentDaudelin