On Jan 25, 2010, at 2:12 PM, Ariel Feinerman wrote:

I want to implement file browser in my app to allow to see hidden
files / other. Can you suggest me code examples of cocoa file browser?

Use an NSOpenPanel, set an instance of your class as its delegate, and implement the panel:shouldShowFilename: method to always return YES, even for hidden files.

Resist the urge to implement your own file-chooser UI. Most of it is pretty simple to do using NSFileManager and NSOutlineView (or NSBrowser), but there are all sorts of details like whether to show file extensions and whether to localize filenames. It's usually a much better idea to just use the standard open/save panels.